Start Date: March 2015
End Date: September 2015
It stands out with its location on the road to Gündoğan and Göltürkbükü in Yalıkavak, the favorite of Bodrum, which has become a Trade Center.
PROJECT PLAN STRUCTURE:
It is located on a plot of 2000 m2.
It has a single block and uniform interior design;
It consists of 18 INDEPENDENT modern buildings; Ground Floor 9 and Upper Floor 9.
MATERIALS USED IN THE PROJECT:
- According to the geological soil survey study reports; C-30 quality concrete and İDÇ brand structural steel were used by applying raft foundation system in the buildings.
- Roof water insulation has been applied in the buildings.
- Halogen free materials are used in electrical installations.
- Production was carried out according to the latest earthquake regulation principles.
- Basically, drainage system has been implemented.
- The foundation and ground floor curtain are insulated against moisture and water.
- In the intermediate partitions, masonry bricks are used.
- There is a “SPECIAL PARKING” for each workplace.